top of page
Government Filings and Reporting


Most of us have heard of a W-2, but do you know what a W-3 is?  As a small business owner you may know you have to do payroll withholding, but how, and what form do I use. 


You may also have other questions about your sales tax deposits.  Do you pay every month or every quarter?  How much of my total sales are subject to state and city sales tax?  Which city?


To start, we would make sure you have all the necessary licenses to conduct business in Colorado.  Then we would determine what additional licenses you would need such as a sales tax license in a certain jurisdiction.  

As your accountant it is our responsibility to provide you with the knowledge to maintain compliance with all levels of the government and their respective filing requirements.  

bottom of page